The principles guiding the processing of personal data are lawfulness, fairness and transparency. Information on data protection can be found on the website of the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
The Financial Stability Authority complies with applicable regulations in its processing of personal data. Data processing is systematic, appropriate and takes into account the rights of the data subject.
For further information, please contact the Authority’s data protection officer, Records Management Specialist Tanja Jyrkönen, tel. +358 295 253 513, tanja.jyrkonen(a)rvv.fi.
This accessibility statement concerns the service https://rvv.fi/ and it was drawn up on 17 September 2020. We have conducted the assessment of the accessibility of the service ourselves.
Status of accessibility of the digital service
Partly meets the accessibility requirements
2. Disproportionate burden
The website of the authority is being reformed, and publication of the new website is anticipated in early 2021.
- 1.3.5 Define the purpose of input: Improvement/correction needs identified in the programmatic collection of data from the input fields of templates. The purpose of the name and email fields has not been defined.
- 1.3.5 Define the purpose of input: The “Open in a new window” link includes a <title> element, which is not optimal for a screen reader. The RSS icon shown in the listing of contents is not fully accessible (the WAI-ARIA image does not have an accessible name).
- 1.3.1 Information and relationships, 1.3.3 Sensory characteristics, 1.4.1 Use of colour: The contrasts of template fields do not meet the requirements. The error message is visually in the middle of two fields; one cannot know to which field an error message is related.
- 1.4.1 Use of colour: Links embedded in the content under various themes does not meet the accessibility requirements.
- 2.1.1 Keyboard: Shortcomings have been identified in the navigation of the site. Only level 1 of the top bar is operable with the keyboard.
- 2.4.4 Link purpose (in context): Old announcements include links named as “here”.
1. Outside the scope of legislation:
- Office software documents (e.g. doc, pfd, otd) published before 23 September 2018.
- Video and audio recordings published before 23 September 2020.
Have you identified a shortcoming related to accessibility in our digital service? Please let us know and we will do our best to rectify it.
Contact by email:
If you identify accessibility problems pertaining to the site, please provide your feedback first to us, the administrator of the site. You may have to wait up to 14 days for a response. If you are not satisfied with the response or you fail to get a response within two weeks, you may file a notification to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland describes in detail how you can file a notification and how it will be processed (available in Finnish and Swedish).